We are hugely enthusiastic about cycling and care deeply about helping people to travel around inner-cities without harming the environment. The business is in hyper growth so this is a rare opportunity to join from the beginning and help shape our future
- Super-Convenient, Central Locations and we will pay you descent wages
If you are a friendly, driven mechanic who enjoys helping customers and loves fixing bikes even more, then we would love to talk to you. You will be comfortable helping us solve problems (big and small) and will be very process-driven. Your daily work will have a huge impact on our success, and as we grow, there will be room for you to progress into various areas.
- Spend each day fixing customer’s bicycles to the highest standard
- Identify & sell bicycle parts needed for repairs, making our customers’ bikes purr
- Ensure that your workshop is kept in tip-top shape
- Have an unwavering customer focus, bringing in new customers and looking after the ones we have!
- Provide input on how we can improve – when you can see a better or smarter way of doing something, we’d expect you to help us make it happen
Experience – The Non-Negotiables…
- At least 2 years experience working as a mechanic
- Experience handling, ordering & selling stock
- A passion for cycling
- Comfortable using online technology
- A problem solving mindset with a resilient & determined nature
- A can-do attitude for working in different seasons & environments
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Cytech or equivalent qualifications
- Right work in the UK
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.