Returns & Warranty
If you change your mind while the order is still in progress, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include your order number in the subject.
We will be able to cancel your order only if it was not dispatched yet.
Return Policy – Changed Your Mind
If you change your mind and would like to return a product purchased from Bicycle & Scooter World, you may ask to do so within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund (to your original form of payment only).
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to start the return process, quoting your order number and the reason for returning.
All returns for non-defective reasons are subject to a restocking fee up to 30% (to cover the loss of value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you). Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in otherwise new condition with all original materials i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories, and must be accompanied by the original invoice.
For all ‘changed mind’ returns shipping must be prepaid and insured. Any shipping charges incurred when returning product to Bicycle and Scooter World are the responsibility of the customer unless the product is returned because of defective reasons.
Return Policy – Faulty Or Damaged Item
Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have received damaged or faulty item(s), quoting your order number with photographs/videos of the issue attached.
If your item develops a manufacturing fault through normal use within 30 days of receiving it we will be able to offer you a replacement, repair or a refund.
If your electric scooter develops a fault after 30 days of receiving it, you will need to submit a warranty claim to email@example.com
Please note that we cannot accept electric scooter returns without all original packaging and accessories (chargers, manuals, etc.) or if the scooter has been altered in any way or is in any condition that is no longer saleable.
We provide 1 year limited UK warranty for any electric scooter purchased through us. Unlike other sellers, your scooter does not need to be sent back to China for repair and all repairs will be performed by Bicycle & Scooter World in London.
We hold most of the spare parts in the UK and we have an extensive experience in repairing Xiaomi M365 and Xiaomi Pro. We do provide fast turnaround of two days if the replacement parts are in stock, otherwise it may take up to 2 weeks to get it shipped to us from our suppliers (unlike waiting up to 2 months to get it sent back to China).
Please note that for repair we might use both genuine and aftermarket parts.
Our warranty cover includes:
- 1 year full UK warranty on vehicle body
- 6 month full UK warranty for the battery
- 30 days full UK warranty for other electronics
Please note that we do provide warranty service only if your scooter develops a fault through normal use (as per manufacturers manual) and if the scooter has been not altered in any way.
Bicycle & Scooter World is not liable for any repairs which includes tyre punctures, disc brakes, kick-stand, lights, reflective stickers, cable damage or any other consumables which would wear out/occur within normal use of the scooter.
Like with any type of vehicle, customer should expect and be responsible to do some minor maintenance time to time. It is very important to follow these practises:
- Avoid riding in a rain. For Xiaomi M365/Xiaomi Pro the water can get into display, battery compartment, it may also damage the rear light. To prevent these, use 3D printed rain cover for Xiaomi M365/ Xiaomi Pro’s display and the battery compartment seal/foam.
- Use 3D printed rear light cable protection unit for Xiaomi M365/Xiaomi Pro. The cable is left open from the factory and it might scratch into tire/wear off within few months of use.
- For Xiaomi M365/Xiaomi Pro constantly inspect the parts which are known to break: see for any bending signs of folding latch, inspect the folding mechanism bolt, inspect the mudguard near three screws. Mudguard is known to snap in that spot due to vibrations. To fix it you may want to install mudguard bracket and never step on the mudguard while riding!
Please note that we sell the latest stock. The latch and folding bolt have been improved since. However, we always recommend to upgrade to reinforced latch within few months of use. Falcon Lock is recommended.
- Never customise/hack your firmware and as mentioned in the previous point, it is very likely to damage your
- controllers, battery and other consumables.
- For Xiaomi scooters, constantly check the tire pressure. Make sure to pump them up to 3.5-4 bars.
- If you are fed up with flats – why not install our CST tires and tubes? They are thicker and have better grip.
- Always check for any loose screws in the handlebar, bottom part of the stem (for ES2) and make sure they are tight.
In general, it is very important to drive responsibly and do not abuse the scooter.
However, if you do manage to break some parts and is not covered by our warranty we are always here for our customers and are able to provide a cost-effective solution.
For our previous customers we do provide replacement parts at a discounted price. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and your issue.
Most of the time, the smaller parts are easily replaceable and can be performed by a customer. We have many tutorials available on our ‘Help’ page. However, if there is any significant work to be done, the customer can send the scooter to us for a repair. We will provide fast 1-2 day turnaround to repair your vehicle and we will not charge you for any labour, just for the cost of the parts and shipping (around 20 GBP one way).
We are confident in our repair service and will provide 30 day warranty for any repair work completed.
If you do have any further questions about your warranty & repair service feel free to get in touch with us!